Thursday, April 2, 2009

It Came From YouTube, Part 1

Aloha!

It's not often that I post anything besides episodes and the obligatory feature article, but for today, I decided to showcase some of my favorite clips from YouTube.

This has to be one of the best McDonald's TV spots ever made. Needless to say that after I watched it for the first time, I was unable to get the song out of my head for almost two days.



The next clip is the opening credits sequence for the HBO mini-series John Adams (which usurped Roots as my favorite TV mini-series ever) starring Paul Giamatti & Laura Linney as John & Abigail Adams respectively.



I am not a fighting game afficionado, but the next two clips are the opening sequences from my current favorite fighting game titles - Bushido Blade & its sequel, Bushido Blade 2.





And let me end the first installment of this feature article series with a clip of what possibly might be the greatest comedy routine in the 20th Century:



See you in Cyberspace,

-Totoro
Creator, Executive Producer

No comments: