Friday, May 13, 2011

A Special Announcement From The Otaku 5-0 Show

Aloha everybody...

It regrets me to inform you, but due to various issues, this season of The Otaku 5-0 Show's audio podcast has been brought to an abrupt end.

I cannot disclose specific details, but on behalf of the staff I would like to thank YOU - our audience - for your continued support of our endeavors thus far. While we will not be producing any podcast episodes for the foreseeable future, we will continue to post feature articles (including my forthcoming review of, "Stardust"). So please stay tuned!

Mahalo,
~Totoro (Creator, Executive Producer)

1 comment:

Totoro said...

Let me take this opportunity to clarify my earlier statement. Although I did say that the podcast SEASON has been abruptly ended, the podcast ITSELF will still continue, presumably after the summer hiatus.

The Otaku 5-0 Show is by no means DEAD. We will return. You have my word on that!

~Totoro (Creator, Executive Producer)